This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Are you looking for an innovative new twist on a classic favorite? Look no further than Taco John’s Apple Grande! This indulgent dish combines the sweet and tart flavor of apples, a generous helping of melted cheese, and a red hot candy powder to top it all off. Taco John’s Apple Grande is a sweet and savory treat that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. With a generous helping of tart apples, sprinkled with a light coating of cinnamon sugar, this dish is sure to be a hit with guests. The flavors combine to create a unique and delicious snack that is sure to stand out from other desserts."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time3 min
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- cinnamon sugar
- 16 ounces diced apple pie filling
- 6 ounces finely grated cheddar cheese
- red hot candy powder
Read NextStrawberry Cheesecake Puffs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe