This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Homemade Applesauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Applesauce is a kid favorite. But let’s face it, adults love it, too! And they should – it’s fantastic, especially when homemade! Homemade applesauce is versatile, tasty, and easy to make. It can also last for quite some time after it’s made. Homemade applesauce can be tricky to pull off, but not with this recipe! Follow along to ensure a flavorful, satisfying outcome that people of all ages will be begging for. I cannot get enough of this cinnamon apple sauce! It’s almost absurd how easy it is to make, and I use it for so many things. And the best part? You can make it any time of the year as apples are available any season! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- A Slice Of Cake That’s Worth The Trip To NYC
- Country Crescent Apple Dumplings
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Puffs
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- Spring Lemon Lime Bars
- Lemon Tarts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie