Watermelon Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Watermelon Cake with Fresh Whipped Cream is a lite and refreshing change from a traditional frosted cake. An easy and delicious way to share the summer's bounty."
Preparation Time20 min
- 1 seedless watermelon, rind trimmed and removed and shaped into a dome
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ripe kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 sliced almonds
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 fresh blueberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake