We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Stay hydrated and cool on a hot day with these flavorful Watermelon Pops. Watermelon Popsicles are a fresh frozen treat made with watermelon, kiwi, yogurt, and a few other ingredients in a blender. Leave your pops in the freezer for at least 45 minutes to allow them to become frozen before you add the kiwi to them. After you’ve added the kiwi, you’ll need to let them sit in the freezer with sticks attached for a minimum of four hours. These pops get placed in the freezer until they’re cold and are perfect for consuming on a hot day. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles