3 Minute Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I know there are a ton of 5 minute fudge recipes out there, but when you can shave off 2 minutes and create this 3 ingredient, no bake fudge, you have to claim this recipe as the best of the best. Using store bought frosting, chocolate chips and the optional ingredient of walnuts (or pecans) makes this 3 minute fudge super easy. The fact that you only need a big bowl, foil, and a microwave makes this a great beginner recipe for novice cooks and even your kids."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Failproof Turtle Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- Cookie Crust Neapolitan Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe