This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
2 Ingredient Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"While it is easy on the wallet, this 2 Ingredient Fudge is not very easy on the waist-line!! I have a huge love fudge but hate the complicated process that normally has to occur to make fudge. I am always looking for easy and this is one that is so easy to make, the kids make it, this time around Michael did most of the work! We used an 8X8 glass baking dish to let the fudge set it in the fridge after it was microwaved. "
Read NextSuper Easy Chocolate Fudge
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Sinful Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Luxury Chocolate Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies