Grinch Fudge For The Night Before Christmas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your kids will enjoy this Grinch Fudge for the Night Before Christmas. Or really any time they want to feel like they are celebrating NOT being a Grinch. One of my best memories as a kid was watching Dr. Seuss’s “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas”. Honestly, Cinny Lou Who was my most favorite character. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is a story for children by “Dr. Seuss”. This was written in rhymed verse with pictures by Dr. Seuss. It follows the Grinch, a grumpy, hermit type creature who attempts to end the Christmas holiday by taking Christmas-themed decorations from the homes of the nearby town called Whoville on the eve of Christmas."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Simple White Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Caramel Puff Corn
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
- Valentine's Day Dessert Board
- Hot Chocolate Bombs With Marshmallows
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Red Hot Applesauce Jello Dessert
- Cherry Garcia Cookies
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Shortbread Heart Cookies