Grinch Fudge For The Night Before Christmas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Your kids will enjoy this Grinch Fudge for the Night Before Christmas. Or really any time they want to feel like they are celebrating NOT being a Grinch. One of my best memories as a kid was watching Dr. Seuss’s “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas”. Honestly, Cinny Lou Who was my most favorite character. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! is a story for children by “Dr. Seuss”. This was written in rhymed verse with pictures by Dr. Seuss. It follows the Grinch, a grumpy, hermit type creature who attempts to end the Christmas holiday by taking Christmas-themed decorations from the homes of the nearby town called Whoville on the eve of Christmas."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Sugar Cookie Christmas Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake