Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge: Cool ,creamy,and bursting with a generous amount of chocolate chips. If you like mint chocolate chip ice cream, you’ll LOVE this fudge recipe. I adore mint and chocolate together. Whether is is cookies, candy , or this fudge I will devour it. This Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge also couldn’t be easier to whip up in the microwave with only 6 ingredients. No candy thermometer, or constant stirring required here. So so good!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone knows that the best part about a cream puff is its fluffy filling. Inside-Out Cream Puff Cake is a super easy cake recipe… Continue reading: "Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipevideocam"
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Peanut Butter Fudge
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Failproof Turtle Fudge
- Drool-Worthy Pecan Pie Fudge
- Mexican Fudge Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin Oreos
- Jewish Apple Cake
- Marble Pound Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies
- Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Cranberry Apple Pie