Homemade Thin Mints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade Thin Mints are just like the real thing! Crisp mint chocolate cookies coated in chocolate. They taste amazing! These cookies are easy to make and everyone will rave about them. The perfect balance between mint and chocolate will have you reaching for cookie after cookie. The dough can be made ahead and frozen or the fully baked cookies can be frozen for a quick snack. Whip up a batch today and save for when you're in the mood for homemade girl scout cookies!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies