Homemade Thin Mints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade Thin Mints are just like the real thing! Crisp mint chocolate cookies coated in chocolate. They taste amazing! These cookies are easy to make and everyone will rave about them. The perfect balance between mint and chocolate will have you reaching for cookie after cookie. The dough can be made ahead and frozen or the fully baked cookies can be frozen for a quick snack. Whip up a batch today and save for when you're in the mood for homemade girl scout cookies!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Dreamy Pumpkin Spice Cookie Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert