Homemade Thin Mints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade Thin Mints are just like the real thing! Crisp mint chocolate cookies coated in chocolate. They taste amazing! These cookies are easy to make and everyone will rave about them. The perfect balance between mint and chocolate will have you reaching for cookie after cookie. The dough can be made ahead and frozen or the fully baked cookies can be frozen for a quick snack. Whip up a batch today and save for when you're in the mood for homemade girl scout cookies!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Double Nutella Stuffed Cookies
Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Italian Pignoli Cookies
Mississippi Mud Cookies
Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
Chewy Brownie Cookies
Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe