Homemade Thin Mints
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade Thin Mints are just like the real thing! Crisp mint chocolate cookies coated in chocolate. They taste amazing! These cookies are easy to make and everyone will rave about them. The perfect balance between mint and chocolate will have you reaching for cookie after cookie. The dough can be made ahead and frozen or the fully baked cookies can be frozen for a quick snack. Whip up a batch today and save for when you're in the mood for homemade girl scout cookies!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Homestyle Amish Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Mom's Double Chocolate Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- 25+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars