Chocolate Covered Cherry Mice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Covered Cherry Mice are always a hit when we give them to neighbors and friends. They’re a blast to make as a family too! Every year when we do our holiday baking, my kids look most forward to making the chocolate covered cherry mice. Thankfully, you only need a few simple ingredients to make them. You’ll need maraschino cherries, melting chocolate, sliced almonds, Hershey’s kisses, and some frosting. How cute are these little guys?"
Makes36 Cherry Mice
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Oreo Santa Hats
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- Peppermint Chocolate Covered Marshmallows
- Peppermint Snickerdoodles The Perfect Christmas Cookies
- Tequila Lime Cookies
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Turtle Desserts: 8 Holiday Dessert Recipes
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Red, White, & Blue Firework Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles