This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Cake Mix Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Christmas Cake Mix Cookies are soft and chewy cookies that are filled to the brim with white chocolate chips and M&M’s. They are so easy to make and are always a hit during the holiday season. You only need a few basic holiday baking ingredients to help you make this recipe. After one quick trip to the grocery store, you will have all the ingredients. Making these Christmas cookies is simple. Just follow the instructions and you will have a holiday dessert your guests will devour in no time at all. Who doesn’t love a good Christmas cookie?"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time15 min
Read NextCinnamon Sugar Cruffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cinnamon Sugar Cruffins
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Cranberry Bliss Saltine Cracker Toffee
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Festive Frosty Snowman Pretzels
- Pumpkin Oreo Bars Recipe Just Sinful
- Peppermint Bars Dessert Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Pumpkin Pops
- So Easy Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 Ingredient Halloween Breakfast Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Gluten Free Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Buttermilk Pie
- Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes (grain Free, Nut Free)