Christmas Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Christmas Sugar Cookies recipe is my all-time favorite roll-out sugar cookies recipe. Crispy on the outside and chewy in the center these cookies are the perfect cookies to top with royal icing. If you love homemade Christmas cookies then this is the recipe for you. Festive and easy to decorate these homemade sugar cookies are bound to be a crowd-pleaser during the holiday season. They also make great cookies to leave out for Santa! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Sinful Irish Car Bomb Brownies
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Eggnog Frosting
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Super Simple Nutty Toffee Bars
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Tequila Lime Cookies
- Monster Piñata Cookies
- Cinnamon Sugar Cruffins
- Oreo Santa Hats
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe