We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Colomba means ‘dove’. How fitting! I know that different parts of the world have different celebration cakes for Easter: Simnel, Roisinbrot, Kulich, and so many others – but the thought of actually baking a dove-shaped cake, studded with almonds, flavoured with orange, must make you feel so cheerful, spring-like and upbeat! For Easter Sunday breakfast it's certainly Colomba, at least in my house. Hassle, long wait for the consecutive proves, but then it bakes into a lovely, almond-studded perfection and you sigh with satisfaction at the sight."
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Peppermint Bars Dessert Recipe
- Maple Cheesecake with Pecan Pralines
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter