Easter Candy Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This year I decided to go all-out for our Easter cake so I decided what better way to decorate our Easter cake than with all of our favorite Easter candy? The result is this amazingly delicious chocolate layer cake topped with all our faves: Cadbury Eggs, REESE’S Eggs, and Cadbury Shimmer Mini Eggs. Starting with a boxed chocolate cake mix and premade whipped chocolate frosting is a huge time-saver and makes this truly a very easy Easter dessert to make. The magic is really all in the decorating! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- So Easy Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
- Thai-styled Shaved Ice Dessert
- Fried Sugared Taro
- Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
- Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient S’mores Bars