This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Graduation Cap Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Graduation Cap Cookies are an adorable way to celebrate the graduate in your life. These easy to make cookies can be customized for your school colors and look great on a platter. Making these graduation cap cookies will be much more affordable than buying cookies from a bakery. These simple graduation cookies only require four ingredients. It is easy to make these fun cookies once you get started. You can make as many or as few as you need for your celebration. "
Read NextSlow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Spiced Pumpkin Souffle with Molasses Bourbon
- Seriously Sweet Potato Pie
- Donut Hole Acorns
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Peanut Butter Frosting
- 4th of July Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- No Bake Holiday Peanut Butter Balls
- Fruity 4th of July Trifle
- 3-Ingredient 4th of July Pretzel Bites
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake