Recipe For Almond Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Everyone in my family likes this iced almond cookie and it’s always requested when I’m baking. It’s a soft buttery cookie with a hint of almond flavor. I add almond flavoring to the icing as well, but you could create a more subtle almond flavor by using vanilla extract in the icing. I first started making these iced almond cookies as Christmas cookies, but they would also be good for St. Patrick’s Day. It’s easy to make them in large batches, the freeze perfectly and they’re so pretty with the green icing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- Brown Sugar Cookies
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- So Easy Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Butter Bars
- Peanut Butter Frosting
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
- Thai-styled Shaved Ice Dessert
- Fried Sugared Taro
- Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
- Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient S’mores Bars