Shortbread Heart Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so why not whip up a batch of these gorgeous heart-shaped shortbread cookies? Decorate with royal icing and festive sprinkles or serve your Valentine’s shortbread cookies plain. The choice is yours! The shortbread cookies themselves are very easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. You can even let your kids toss on an apron and help decorate the cookies. The kids will have fun adding the icing, sprinkles, candies, etc."
Yields10 2 inch cookies
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Tie-dye Easter Cupcakes
- Sinful Irish Car Bomb Brownies
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Easy No Bake Christmas Tree Cookies
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Heavenly Cupcake Angels
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe