This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spooky Chocolate Spider Web Jellies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"No Halloween party is complete without spiders! Make these easy chocolate spider web jellies for an eye catching Halloween dessert that kids will love! Jelly is a must at any kids’ party and this one is super simple! These adorable chocolate spider web jellies are the perfect addition to any Halloween party and a great snack idea for kids for this season. The chocolate webs add just the right creepy touch and taste great with the orange jelly (I love the sweet and sour combination!). And they’re insanely easy to make!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)