Copycat Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Tangy, dense lemon pound cake swirled with raspberries and topped with a sweet lemon icing. Bake up a loaf of these delicious pound cake and enjoy a mouthful of Heaven. This super moist, super dense lemon pound cake is swirled with raspberry and topped off with a sweet lemon icing. This copycat Starbucks raspberry swirl lemon pound cake is so good, you might not ever go back to Starbucks again! So bake up a loaf and get ready to watch your family come back for seconds."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Apple Fritter Bread
- Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
- Easy 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Twists
- Two Ingredient Ice Cream Sweet Bread
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Grandma's Ultimate Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Banana Nut Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe