This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
3 Ingredient Toffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Break up this wonderful 3 ingredient toffee recipe to share with your family, neighbors and friends this holiday season! Perfect for gifts or parties, this incredibly versatile recipe is just what you need to make your desserts so interesting that your receivers are wowed. Ingredients: Butter Sugar Water Time to create from start to finish: 1 hour 20 minutes Place in an airtight container and store for 3 months in the fridge or 6 months in the freezer. Serve at parties or give as gifts to those who mean the most to you. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextEasy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Homemade Peanut Butter Goo Goo Clusters
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- 3 Ingredient Toffee
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert