This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
"The picture is certainly worthy of a 5 star rating but, how about a star rating for someone who has actually made it please?"
"WHY IS IT SOO HARD TO ACCESS THE RECIPES??"
3 Ingredient Toffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Break up this wonderful 3 ingredient toffee recipe to share with your family, neighbors and friends this holiday season! Perfect for gifts or parties, this incredibly versatile recipe is just what you need to make your desserts so interesting that your receivers are wowed. Ingredients: Butter Sugar Water Time to create from start to finish: 1 hour 20 minutes Place in an airtight container and store for 3 months in the fridge or 6 months in the freezer. Serve at parties or give as gifts to those who mean the most to you. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextHomemade Martha Washington Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
Looking for a sweet and salty no bake dessert to get you through the day? These Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters will surely satisfy any… Continue reading: "Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters"
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- 6 Easy Toffee Recipes That You Must Try
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes