We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy to make Chocolate Turtles are a cinch to cook. They make fabulous gifting and holiday candy. They come together quickly using the microwave to melt the caramel and chocolate. I love to include them on Christmas candy trays with Peanut Brittle and Peanut Clusters. Are you a chocolate lover? I am and so was my dear Mom. One of her absolute favorites candies was the Chocolate Pecan Caramel Turtle. She loved them!!! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- Oh-So-Easy Tiger Butter Candy
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Quickie Kit Kat Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Super Simple Licorice Wands
- Sweet Lemon Drop Candies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops
- Ice Cream Pie
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Apple Pie Bites Easy Dessert Recipe
- Red White And Blue Cupcakes
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- Sous Vide Blood Orange Curd Recipe
- Frozen Lemonade