We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy to make Chocolate Turtles are a cinch to cook. They make fabulous gifting and holiday candy. They come together quickly using the microwave to melt the caramel and chocolate. I love to include them on Christmas candy trays with Peanut Brittle and Peanut Clusters. Are you a chocolate lover? I am and so was my dear Mom. One of her absolute favorites candies was the Chocolate Pecan Caramel Turtle. She loved them!!! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Easy Peppermint Bark
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- World's Best Butter Toffee
- Easy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie