This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy to make Chocolate Turtles are a cinch to cook. They make fabulous gifting and holiday candy. They come together quickly using the microwave to melt the caramel and chocolate. I love to include them on Christmas candy trays with Peanut Brittle and Peanut Clusters. Are you a chocolate lover? I am and so was my dear Mom. One of her absolute favorites candies was the Chocolate Pecan Caramel Turtle. She loved them!!! "
Read NextHomemade Martha Washington Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- 3 Ingredient Toffee
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Soft Homemade Caramels
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Nutty English Toffee
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board