This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making chocolate turtles at home is easy and fast, they’re ready in just minutes. Homemade turtles are crunchy and chewy, salty and sweet, and perfect as an edible gift. The combination of toasted pecans, soft, chewy caramel, and delicious chocolate is nothing short of amazing. Making homemade candy is a fun way to share during the holidays! Making homemade chocolate turtles is so easy you’ll wonder why you haven’t done it before now! Skip the chocolate shop! Add these to cookie tins with your favorite fudge and plenty of holiday cookies."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 min
- 8 ounces pecan
- 12 ounces caramels
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
Read NextApple Cider Caramels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Apple Cider Caramels
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Peanut Butter Lover's Trash Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Chocolate Almond Toffee
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies