We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making chocolate turtles at home is easy and fast, they’re ready in just minutes. Homemade turtles are crunchy and chewy, salty and sweet, and perfect as an edible gift. The combination of toasted pecans, soft, chewy caramel, and delicious chocolate is nothing short of amazing. Making homemade candy is a fun way to share during the holidays! Making homemade chocolate turtles is so easy you’ll wonder why you haven’t done it before now! Skip the chocolate shop! Add these to cookie tins with your favorite fudge and plenty of holiday cookies."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 min
- 8 ounces pecan
- 12 ounces caramels
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This chocolate cherry dessert is the ideal easy dessert recipe that you can make when you're in a rush. It requires only a few minutes… Continue reading: "Black Forest Chocolate Dump Cake"
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Knock Your Socks Off Pumpkin Toffee
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Fried Apples
- Pumpkin Mousse