We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Making chocolate turtles at home is easy and fast, they’re ready in just minutes. Homemade turtles are crunchy and chewy, salty and sweet, and perfect as an edible gift. The combination of toasted pecans, soft, chewy caramel, and delicious chocolate is nothing short of amazing. Making homemade candy is a fun way to share during the holidays! Making homemade chocolate turtles is so easy you’ll wonder why you haven’t done it before now! Skip the chocolate shop! Add these to cookie tins with your favorite fudge and plenty of holiday cookies."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time8 min
- 8 ounces pecan
- 12 ounces caramels
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Kit Kat Bites
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- 6 Easy Toffee Recipes That You Must Try
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- The History of Candy
- Candy Buttons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe