This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Growing up, this Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle was a staple in our house during the holidays. My mother counts peanut brittle as her 2nd favorite dessert of all time, and she would always keep a can of brittle on the countertop during the holiday season. Truthfully, this old fashioned peanut brittle would make a great treat anytime during the year, but I always associate it with the holidays. For the record, my mom and I both have the same favorite dessert – English toffee. Peanut brittle is certainly a close relative – a cousin, perhaps? – of toffee, so it’s safe to say that this batch of brittle didn’t last long in our house! Next time, I should try adding chocolate to the top similar to that toffee. It would be like chocolate covered peanuts…just in brittle form!"
Read NextHomemade Martha Washington Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Apple Cider Caramels
- Kit Kat Bites
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Bourbon Pecan Pralines
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie
- S'mores Cookies