We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This super easy seven ingredient Peanut Brittle is made on the stove top in less than thirty minutes. It is absolutely delectable and makes for great holiday gift giving. I like to give it along with Party Worthy Eggnog Truffles and Chocolate Pecan Caramel Turtles as hostess gifts during the holidays! Tis the season for sweet homemade gifts! It is also that time of the year when your time gets really precious! This easy to make peanut candy helps get the mission accomplished in no time at all. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This chocolate cherry dessert is the ideal easy dessert recipe that you can make when you're in a rush. It requires only a few minutes… Continue reading: "Black Forest Chocolate Dump Cake"
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Knock Your Socks Off Pumpkin Toffee
- Homemade Candy Turtle Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kieffles Cookie Recipe
- Glazed Eggnog Bread
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pudding
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Fried Apples
- Pumpkin Mousse