This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy cinnamon sugar almonds. 5 minutes of prep time plus one hour of baking equals completely addictive, crunchy, candied almonds. Candied nuts are one of the easiest snacks to make. Toss the nuts in a beaten egg white mixture and then coat them with a mix of cinnamon and sugar, then bake them in the oven for an hour and 15 minutes. Stir them once or twice while baking and let them cool. So easy, and the best kind of snack!"
Read NextSoft Homemade Caramels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll