Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy cinnamon sugar almonds. 5 minutes of prep time plus one hour of baking equals completely addictive, crunchy, candied almonds. Candied nuts are one of the easiest snacks to make. Toss the nuts in a beaten egg white mixture and then coat them with a mix of cinnamon and sugar, then bake them in the oven for an hour and 15 minutes. Stir them once or twice while baking and let them cool. So easy, and the best kind of snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Toffee Crack
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples