Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy cinnamon sugar almonds. 5 minutes of prep time plus one hour of baking equals completely addictive, crunchy, candied almonds. Candied nuts are one of the easiest snacks to make. Toss the nuts in a beaten egg white mixture and then coat them with a mix of cinnamon and sugar, then bake them in the oven for an hour and 15 minutes. Stir them once or twice while baking and let them cool. So easy, and the best kind of snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Kit Kat Bites
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Peppermint Patties Recipe
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Honeydukes Acid Pops
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- White Chocolate Cookie Butter Toffee Crack
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe