Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy cinnamon sugar almonds. 5 minutes of prep time plus one hour of baking equals completely addictive, crunchy, candied almonds. Candied nuts are one of the easiest snacks to make. Toss the nuts in a beaten egg white mixture and then coat them with a mix of cinnamon and sugar, then bake them in the oven for an hour and 15 minutes. Stir them once or twice while baking and let them cool. So easy, and the best kind of snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake