This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Strawberry Truffles combine fresh strawberries with cream cheese and white chocolate. They are made easy with six ingredients using the food processor and the microwave. I love to serve them for holidays like Valentine’s Day and Easter with Chocolate Turtles and Peanut Clusters. There is just something glorious about a strawberry truffle. Maybe it is the creamy strawberry filling, or maybe it is the crisp outer chocolate shell or maybe it is the fact that we are indulging in a luscious sweet treat that is often considered the forbidden fruit. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- The Best Homemade English Toffee Recipe
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Chocolate-Covered Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Kit Kat Bites
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- Homemade York Peppermint Patties
- Best Homemade Caramel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots