We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Strawberry Truffles combine fresh strawberries with cream cheese and white chocolate. They are made easy with six ingredients using the food processor and the microwave. I love to serve them for holidays like Valentine’s Day and Easter with Chocolate Turtles and Peanut Clusters. There is just something glorious about a strawberry truffle. Maybe it is the creamy strawberry filling, or maybe it is the crisp outer chocolate shell or maybe it is the fact that we are indulging in a luscious sweet treat that is often considered the forbidden fruit. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Heavenly Homemade Snickers Bars
- 6 Easy Toffee Recipes That You Must Try
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- 3-Ingredient Butterfinger Bars
- Crunchy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread
- White Chocolate Mint Cheesecake Fudge
- Homemade Green Velvet Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Hot Cross Buns
- Rainbow Poke Cake
- Pineapple Yogurt Dessert
- Protein Fruit Smoothie Recipe