We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Strawberry Truffles combine fresh strawberries with cream cheese and white chocolate. They are made easy with six ingredients using the food processor and the microwave. I love to serve them for holidays like Valentine’s Day and Easter with Chocolate Turtles and Peanut Clusters. There is just something glorious about a strawberry truffle. Maybe it is the creamy strawberry filling, or maybe it is the crisp outer chocolate shell or maybe it is the fact that we are indulging in a luscious sweet treat that is often considered the forbidden fruit. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- 3-Ingredient Homemade Three Musketeer Bars
- Easy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- Crunchy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
- 3 Ingredient Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Orange Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Buttermilk Pie
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie