We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Strawberry Truffles combine fresh strawberries with cream cheese and white chocolate. They are made easy with six ingredients using the food processor and the microwave. I love to serve them for holidays like Valentine’s Day and Easter with Chocolate Turtles and Peanut Clusters. There is just something glorious about a strawberry truffle. Maybe it is the creamy strawberry filling, or maybe it is the crisp outer chocolate shell or maybe it is the fact that we are indulging in a luscious sweet treat that is often considered the forbidden fruit. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Kit Kat Bites
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy
- Perfect Peanut Butter Fudge
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Easy Peppermint Bark
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- World's Best Butter Toffee
- Easy Homemade Three Musketeers Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie