This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Classic French Crêpes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"These 6-ingredients Homemade French Crêpes are simple to make and come together in two simple ways. Ultra-thin and delicate, crêpes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner with sweet or savoury fillings. Thin, sweet crêpes are actually way easier to make than pancakes. Today I share my easy, foolproof crêpes recipe. I'll guide you with process shots, 2 methods to make them along with plenty of tips for success. You'll be a master in next to no time"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Homemade Hershey's-Style Chocolate Syrup
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- Your Seasonal Fruit Chart
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- How to Make Whipped Topping
- The Best Homemade Vanilla Extract
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- 10 Minute Hot Fudge
- Cookie Mix in a Jar: 5 Tips to Make the Perfect Gift
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie