Easy Cinnamon Sugar
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This easy and quick Cinnamon Sugar combines the perfect cinnamon sugar ratio for all your post cooking and baking needs. Keep a batch mixed for sprinkling on fresh fried doughnuts, making cinnamon toast, or mixing with fresh fruit and Greek yogurt. Growing up I remember my Mom having a shaker full of cinnamon sugar for us all the time. It was many times her saving grace as we were allowed to make our own simplified version of cinnamon toast on the weekends. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- How to Ice a Cake
- DIY Magic Shell Chocolate Sauce
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- How to Make Lemon Curd
- How to Make Whipped Topping
- Your Seasonal Fruit Chart
- How to Make Frosting and Frost a Cake
- How to Make Homemade Pie Crust