This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade sweetened condensed milk is not only possible but surprisingly easy to make. This is a game-changing recipe for crafting your very own from scratch. No more last-minute trips to the store or worrying about running out at the most inconvenient times. For me, it is a 20 to 30 minute drive to the nearest local grocery store one way. So, I either must stock this in my pantry or make a homemade version myself. It’s such an easy recipe. Once you try this homemade condensed milk recipe with its creamy texture, you’ll be making it all the time and adding to all your delicious recipes. "
Serves6 6 servings or 1 1/2 cups
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Read NextHow to Make Whipped Topping
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- How to Make Whipped Topping
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- Your Seasonal Fruit Chart
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Apple Pie Filling: How to Make Perfect Filling Every Time
- 5 Minute Homemade Whipped Cream
- Homemade Nutella Chips
- How to Make Lemon Curd
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe