How To Make The Best Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"All it takes is a bowl and a whisk (or electric mixer) and a few minutes of your time. Then dollop on a piece of pie, spoon onto shortcakes, or layer on cakes. Don't forget a big dollop on your favorite ice cream sundae. Here are simple steps to make the most delicious light whipped cream, nice and cold, the perfect topping. Also, a great recipe and version for a lower calorie and lower fat whipped cream. You won't believe what the main ingredient is. Have fun with both recipes. Spoon a big yummy serving!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge mixing bowl
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- Apple Pie Filling: How to Make Perfect Filling Every Time
- How to Make Lemon Curd
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- How to Make Homemade Pie Crust
- Super Simple Homemade Baking Mix
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- 10 Minute Hot Fudge
- 6 Tips for Making the Best Ever Mug Cake
- How to Make Whipped Topping