How To Make The Best Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"All it takes is a bowl and a whisk (or electric mixer) and a few minutes of your time. Then dollop on a piece of pie, spoon onto shortcakes, or layer on cakes. Don't forget a big dollop on your favorite ice cream sundae. Here are simple steps to make the most delicious light whipped cream, nice and cold, the perfect topping. Also, a great recipe and version for a lower calorie and lower fat whipped cream. You won't believe what the main ingredient is. Have fun with both recipes. Spoon a big yummy serving!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge mixing bowl
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- How To Make Caramel Syrup
- Baking for a Crowd: How to Adjust a Recipe to Meet Your Needs
- Apple Pie Filling: How to Make Perfect Filling Every Time
- How to Ice a Cake
- How to Make Whipped Topping
- Handy Cooking Conversions and Substitutions
- How to Make Frosting and Frost a Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes