How To Make The Best Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"All it takes is a bowl and a whisk (or electric mixer) and a few minutes of your time. Then dollop on a piece of pie, spoon onto shortcakes, or layer on cakes. Don't forget a big dollop on your favorite ice cream sundae. Here are simple steps to make the most delicious light whipped cream, nice and cold, the perfect topping. Also, a great recipe and version for a lower calorie and lower fat whipped cream. You won't believe what the main ingredient is. Have fun with both recipes. Spoon a big yummy serving!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge mixing bowl
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- Your Seasonal Fruit Chart
- How to Ice a Cake
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- How to Make a Box Cake Taste Homemade
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- Fresh vs. Frozen Fruit: Which is Better?
- Kitchen Hacks: How to Make Caramel
- 6 Tips for Making the Best Ever Mug Cake
- Baking from Scratch: 5 Tips for Tackling Homemade Baking Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies