This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make The Best Whipped Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"All it takes is a bowl and a whisk (or electric mixer) and a few minutes of your time. Then dollop on a piece of pie, spoon onto shortcakes, or layer on cakes. Don't forget a big dollop on your favorite ice cream sundae. Here are simple steps to make the most delicious light whipped cream, nice and cold, the perfect topping. Also, a great recipe and version for a lower calorie and lower fat whipped cream. You won't believe what the main ingredient is. Have fun with both recipes. Spoon a big yummy serving!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Sizelarge mixing bowl
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake"
- Autumn Chex Mix Is Great For Entertaining
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- How to Make Whipped Topping
- Baking with Essential Oils: 6 Tips You Should Know
- How to Bake the Perfect Cookie
- How to Make a Cake from Scratch
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Apple Pie Filling: How to Make Perfect Filling Every Time
- The Best Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Homemade Nutella Chips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Paleo Pecan Pie Bars
- Vegan Double Chocolate Truffles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies