5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You’re going to love this Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe! This simple dip tastes like pumpkin pie and will have you chopping up apple slices to dip in it as fast as you can get it made. This pumpkin dip also tastes great with ginger snaps or strips of graham crackers, too! Or just go all out and have a spread of gingersnaps, graham crackers, and nilla wafers to dip the day away! This just might be your new favorite fall dessert dip!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats