4-Ingredient Chocolate Shakeology Bars
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Shakeology Bars are my son’s new favorite snack, and they’re my new favorite night-time sweet treat. However, I do need to learn to just leave it at one (okay, maybe two). These no bake bars stem from the recipe for almond butter balls that I posted this winter. This recipe makes 16 mini bars. I used half sunflower seed butter and half peanut butter. The original plan was to make these for my son’s school but it’s a nut-free school and I ran out of sunflower butter. The half and half mixture tastes great, but it’s an at home treat for him for now. I used the mini loaf pan from Epicure, but you can also use these as well."
Preparation Time2 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Incredibly Irresistible Italian Tiramisu
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Rewind No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Homemade No-Bake Chocolate Caramel Oat Bars
- Perfect Pink Lemonade Freezer Bars
- Banana Split Parfait
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars