4-Ingredient Chocolate Shakeology Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Shakeology Bars are my son’s new favorite snack, and they’re my new favorite night-time sweet treat. However, I do need to learn to just leave it at one (okay, maybe two). These no bake bars stem from the recipe for almond butter balls that I posted this winter. This recipe makes 16 mini bars. I used half sunflower seed butter and half peanut butter. The original plan was to make these for my son’s school but it’s a nut-free school and I ran out of sunflower butter. The half and half mixture tastes great, but it’s an at home treat for him for now. I used the mini loaf pan from Epicure, but you can also use these as well."
Preparation Time2 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert