4-Ingredient Chocolate Shakeology Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Shakeology Bars are my son’s new favorite snack, and they’re my new favorite night-time sweet treat. However, I do need to learn to just leave it at one (okay, maybe two). These no bake bars stem from the recipe for almond butter balls that I posted this winter. This recipe makes 16 mini bars. I used half sunflower seed butter and half peanut butter. The original plan was to make these for my son’s school but it’s a nut-free school and I ran out of sunflower butter. The half and half mixture tastes great, but it’s an at home treat for him for now. I used the mini loaf pan from Epicure, but you can also use these as well."
Preparation Time2 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Captain America's Sweet Shield Shortcakes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- Homemade Dole Whip
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Summer Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
- Turkey Rice Krispie Treats
- Buche de Noel
- Chocolate Almond Granola
- Cheesecake Swirled Brownies
- Easy Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour