4-Ingredient Chocolate Shakeology Bars
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Chocolate Shakeology Bars are my son’s new favorite snack, and they’re my new favorite night-time sweet treat. However, I do need to learn to just leave it at one (okay, maybe two). These no bake bars stem from the recipe for almond butter balls that I posted this winter. This recipe makes 16 mini bars. I used half sunflower seed butter and half peanut butter. The original plan was to make these for my son’s school but it’s a nut-free school and I ran out of sunflower butter. The half and half mixture tastes great, but it’s an at home treat for him for now. I used the mini loaf pan from Epicure, but you can also use these as well."
Preparation Time2 hr
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake
- Lazy Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake
- Almost No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins