Pretzel Spider Webs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Halloween treats can be as spooky as you want them to be. If you would rather make something on the cute side, though, these pretzel spider webs are the way to go. Pretzels, vanilla almond bark, and black decorating gel are all you need to make these sweet treats. You can make either a regular cookie sized version or a giant spider web version. The recipe gives you instructions on how to make both of those sizes."
Makes24 Spider Webs
Cooking MethodMicrowave, No Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats