We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This fluffy mix of whipped cream and pureed fruit is a classic English treat known as a fool. Berry Fool is an easy fruit recipe that is often served in a parfait glass, but it can also be served in mason jars for a rustic dessert. They make a great topping for angel food cakes, too. If you want it to be super fancy, serve it over graham cracker crumbs in a wine glass and top it with whipped cream.
Your guests will surely be impressed with this delicious, no bake berry treat that would taste great for any time of year. The sweet berry flavor and stunning color are enough to make you come back for seconds!
Chilling Time: 3 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Kitchen Sink Krispie Treats