By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This fluffy mix of whipped cream and pureed fruit is a classic English treat known as a fool. Berry Fool is an easy fruit recipe that is often served in a parfait glass, but it can also be served in mason jars for a rustic dessert. They make a great topping for angel food cakes, too. If you want it to be super fancy, serve it over graham cracker crumbs in a wine glass and top it with whipped cream.
Your guests will surely be impressed with this delicious, no bake berry treat that would taste great for any time of year. The sweet berry flavor and stunning color are enough to make you come back for seconds!
Preparation Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 3 hr
Cooking Time: 5 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Raspberry Oreo Truffle Crack
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Coconut Cream Icebox Cake
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- No Bake Crunch Bars
- No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes