We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This fluffy mix of whipped cream and pureed fruit is a classic English treat known as a fool. Berry Fool is an easy fruit recipe that is often served in a parfait glass, but it can also be served in mason jars for a rustic dessert. They make a great topping for angel food cakes, too. If you want it to be super fancy, serve it over graham cracker crumbs in a wine glass and top it with whipped cream.
Your guests will surely be impressed with this delicious, no bake berry treat that would taste great for any time of year. The sweet berry flavor and stunning color are enough to make you come back for seconds!
Chilling Time: 3 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Incredibly Irresistible Italian Tiramisu
- Oreo Buckeyes
- No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Rainbow Ribbon Jello
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Homemade No-Bake Chocolate Caramel Oat Bars
- Cool and Creamy Butterfinger Dessert Lasagna
- Easy Halloween Cookie Truffles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rachael Ray 5-Piece Oven Lovin' Bakeware Set
- Meringue Ghost Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Raspberry French Toast Casserole
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Gelato
- Halloween Chocolate Graham Breakaways
- Delicious Old Fashioned Apple Cake
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars