We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This fluffy mix of whipped cream and pureed fruit is a classic English treat known as a fool. Berry Fool is an easy fruit recipe that is often served in a parfait glass, but it can also be served in mason jars for a rustic dessert. They make a great topping for angel food cakes, too. If you want it to be super fancy, serve it over graham cracker crumbs in a wine glass and top it with whipped cream.
Your guests will surely be impressed with this delicious, no bake berry treat that would taste great for any time of year. The sweet berry flavor and stunning color are enough to make you come back for seconds!
Chilling Time: 3 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Coconut Cream Sex in a Pan
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Ultimate Sex in a Pan
- No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Addictive Toffee Apple Dip
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Golden Apple Lasagna
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- Bulbhead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker
- Fiesta Ceramic Rectangular Baking Dish