We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This fluffy mix of whipped cream and pureed fruit is a classic English treat known as a fool. Berry Fool is an easy fruit recipe that is often served in a parfait glass, but it can also be served in mason jars for a rustic dessert. They make a great topping for angel food cakes, too. If you want it to be super fancy, serve it over graham cracker crumbs in a wine glass and top it with whipped cream.
Your guests will surely be impressed with this delicious, no bake berry treat that would taste great for any time of year. The sweet berry flavor and stunning color are enough to make you come back for seconds!
Chilling Time: 3 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
"Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
Easy as 1-2-3 Yogurt Pie
Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe