We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This fluffy mix of whipped cream and pureed fruit is a classic English treat known as a fool. Berry Fool is an easy fruit recipe that is often served in a parfait glass, but it can also be served in mason jars for a rustic dessert. They make a great topping for angel food cakes, too. If you want it to be super fancy, serve it over graham cracker crumbs in a wine glass and top it with whipped cream.
Your guests will surely be impressed with this delicious, no bake berry treat that would taste great for any time of year. The sweet berry flavor and stunning color are enough to make you come back for seconds!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time5 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers
- No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Butter Biscuits
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Hand Pies
- Blackberry Chocolate Cake with Blackberry Mascarpone
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Egg Roll
- Dome Cake Recipe
- Back to School Apple-Shaped Cupcakes