This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This no-bake Chocolate Lasagna is filled with a creamy cheesecake layer, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, topped with mini chocolate chips, all layered over an Oreo cookie crust! If you’ve never tried chocolate lasagna you are in for a delicious treat. Because it’s layered into one pan, chocolate lasagna is the perfect take along for potlucks, parties and holidays. Since there’s no baking involved with this dessert, you won’t have to heat up your kitchen making it perfect for summer barbecues as well."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe.
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 36 oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 16 ounces cool whip
- 7 4/5 ounces instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups miniature chocolate chips
Read NextCoconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Golden Apple Pie Lasagna
- Trisha Yearwood-Inspired Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse
- 3 Ingredient Mason Jar Chocolate Mousse
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits