We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This simple layered Oreo lasagna is a quick and easy recipe you’ll want to make again and again. Since it’s no bake and is also super quick to put together, this recipe is the perfect summer dessert! Adding Oreos to a dessert recipe is the perfect way to add some sweetness and crunch. And when you combine those delicious sandwich cookies with chocolate pudding, you have a delicious no-bake Oreo lasagna treat that’s perfect for any get-together. "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Lemon Bar Muddy Buddies
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Ritzy Bakeless Berry Cracker Cake
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- Fall-Favorite Pumpkin Spice Oreo Balls
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Mud Pie Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles