Christmas Puppy Chow
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Christmas Puppy Chow featuring andes candies, sometimes called Muddy Biddies, is a sweet, chocolatey, minty, crunchy holiday treat that is perfect for gift giving as well as Christmas snacking. This Christmas Puppy Chow is an easy no-bake dessert. Here is why this Christmas Puppy Chow recipe is amazing: Mint and chocolate flavors bring the flavors of Christmas to this people puppy chow recipe. A crowd favorite that is found at many holiday parties. Allergy-friendly, peanut-free snack mix perfect for giving as a homemade food gift."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Strawberry Dream Dessert
- Orange Creamsicle Balls
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Rich and Delicious Rocky Road Candy
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Mom's Delicious Dream Balls
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe