This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A quick and easy cream cheese frosting recipe that pairs well with dozens of desserts. A few of my favorite treats to top with cream cheese frosting include, zucchini cake, pumpkin cookies, cinnamon rolls and sugar cookies just to name a few. Cream cheese frosting starts with just 5 ingredients: cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla and sugar. Be sure to check out my number 1 tip resulting the smoothest and creamiest frosting. Enjoy this recipe today!"
Read NextTropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Tropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Best Frog Eye Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie