This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Lavender Syrup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Lavender syrup is a delicious and fragrant way to sweeten your coffee, cocktails, or desserts. This simple recipe is quick and easy to make, and it’s a great way to enjoy the flavor of lavender in all sorts of recipes. Whether you’re looking for a unique gift idea or just want to enjoy the flavor of lavender in your own kitchen, this lavender simple syrup recipe is a great place to start. From delicious craft cocktails to flavorful lemonade, there are so many amazing ways to use simple syrup. "
Read NextTropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Tropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Best Frog Eye Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie