Mint Chocolate Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mint Chocolate Lasagna is a no-bake, one-pan dessert with layers of mint cream cheese, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip on an Oreo crust. This cool, minty Oreo delight is the perfect ending to any meal, just like the ever delicious Chocolate Lasagna. Indulge in this creamy and colorful dessert tonight! It’s no secret that I love my one-pan, no-bake pudding desserts. They are so easy and so yummy. Yes, yummy is the perfect word to describe them. They’re luscious, creamy and oh-so-good!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 36 oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 12 ounces tub whipped topping
- 6 4/5 ounces chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup crushed mint chocolates
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're sure to be amazed at just how easy Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan is to make. This no bake dessert recipe is like a dessert… Continue reading: "Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie