Mint Chocolate Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Mint Chocolate Lasagna is a no-bake, one-pan dessert with layers of mint cream cheese, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip on an Oreo crust. This cool, minty Oreo delight is the perfect ending to any meal, just like the ever delicious Chocolate Lasagna. Indulge in this creamy and colorful dessert tonight! It’s no secret that I love my one-pan, no-bake pudding desserts. They are so easy and so yummy. Yes, yummy is the perfect word to describe them. They’re luscious, creamy and oh-so-good!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 36 oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 12 ounces tub whipped topping
- 6 4/5 ounces chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup crushed mint chocolates
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Thai Red Rubies - Tub Tim Grob
- Thai-styled Shaved Ice Dessert
- Fried Sugared Taro
- Easy Thai Tea Cheesecake
- Thai Sticky Rice Pudding With Corn
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- The Best Carrot Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 Ingredient S’mores Bars