No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos is an extra light, creamy, and fluffy. I substituted the non-dairy topping with heavy cream. Then, I slowly added the heavy cream to the cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioner's sugar to make this super fluffy and mile-high peanut butter pie."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time12 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 package Reese's Pieces, Oreos, or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Using a mixer, beat together the peanut butter, confectioner's sugar, and cream cheese.
Slowly add in the heavy cream into peanut butter. Whip on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
See recipe for Oreo crust or add to a store-bought Oreo pie crust.
Refrigerate overnight to allow it to firm up.
Just before serving, top with additional whipped cream or non-dairy topping and add Reese's mini candy pieces or Oreos to the top of the pie.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread
- Quick And Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe