No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos is an extra light, creamy, and fluffy. I substituted the non-dairy topping with heavy cream. Then, I slowly added the heavy cream to the cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioner's sugar to make this super fluffy and mile-high peanut butter pie."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time12 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 package Reese's Pieces, Oreos, or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Using a mixer, beat together the peanut butter, confectioner's sugar, and cream cheese.
Slowly add in the heavy cream into peanut butter. Whip on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
See recipe for Oreo crust or add to a store-bought Oreo pie crust.
Refrigerate overnight to allow it to firm up.
Just before serving, top with additional whipped cream or non-dairy topping and add Reese's mini candy pieces or Oreos to the top of the pie.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're craving the taste of apple pie or a caramel apple, whip yourself up a Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake. This easy cake… Continue reading: "Comforting Caramel Apple Poke Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Sweet Mardi Gras Monkey Bread Recipe
- Valentines Day Cake Truffles That Will Make You Swoon
- Lip Smackin’ Mini Cherry Garcia Cheesecakes Recipe
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Ricotta Cheesecake With Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
- Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle
- Mounds Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Pizookie – Best Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Almond Joy Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Tender Coconut Kheer