No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos is an extra light, creamy, and fluffy. I substituted the non-dairy topping with heavy cream. Then, I slowly added the heavy cream to the cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioner's sugar to make this super fluffy and mile-high peanut butter pie."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time12 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 package Reese's Pieces, Oreos, or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Using a mixer, beat together the peanut butter, confectioner's sugar, and cream cheese.
Slowly add in the heavy cream into peanut butter. Whip on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
See recipe for Oreo crust or add to a store-bought Oreo pie crust.
Refrigerate overnight to allow it to firm up.
Just before serving, top with additional whipped cream or non-dairy topping and add Reese's mini candy pieces or Oreos to the top of the pie.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Easy as 1-2-3 Yogurt Pie
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Raspberry Lemon Curd Ice Box Cake
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
- No Bake Caramel Eclair Layer Cake
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats