No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos is an extra light, creamy, and fluffy. I substituted the non-dairy topping with heavy cream. Then, I slowly added the heavy cream to the cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioner's sugar to make this super fluffy and mile-high peanut butter pie."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time12 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1 package Reese's Pieces, Oreos, or Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Using a mixer, beat together the peanut butter, confectioner's sugar, and cream cheese.
Slowly add in the heavy cream into peanut butter. Whip on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
See recipe for Oreo crust or add to a store-bought Oreo pie crust.
Refrigerate overnight to allow it to firm up.
Just before serving, top with additional whipped cream or non-dairy topping and add Reese's mini candy pieces or Oreos to the top of the pie.
Read NextCrunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Easy Frozen Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Banana Split Lasagna
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Cheesecake Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp