The Best Valentines Treat – Cornflake Hearts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"We love making cornflake Chrismas wreaths for the holidays. These simple treats are always a huge hit with the kids and I love that the kids can help me with prep. This year, as I was making the wreaths, I thought about how easy this would be as a Valentine’s dessert. These would make for a great Valentine’s school treat as they are free of major allergens. Our school is nut-free and therefore many cookies and cakes are out. These no-bake cookies are super easy to make and can be a lot of fun for kids to prepare. They do get your hands a bit messy, but it’s all worth it in the end!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- The Ultimate Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert Lasagna
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- 3-Ingredient No Bake Black Forest Icebox Cake
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- The Easiest Tiramisu Ever
- No Bake Coconut Cream Icebox Cake
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake