This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coffee Cupcakes With Caramel Filling
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Coffee Cupcakes with Caramel Filling are the bomb. A wonderful coffee flavor from both the cupcake and the frosting, plus an ooey gooey center of caramel to complete this magical treat. The cupcake ingredients are pretty straightforward; there are extra egg whites to keep them light and fluffy. We kept it easy for the filling; I used a store-bought dulce de leche caramel filling. For the icing, we changed it up from a coffee buttercream which can be very rich, and we already have the caramel filling, to a light whipped cream frosting. The frosting is also flavored with coffee giving this dessert a real homage to the coffee lover."
Read NextThe Best Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The Best Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Extraordinary Chocolate Oreo Cupcakes
- Black Cherry Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Cupcakes
- Supreme Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Shirley Temple Cherry Cupcakes
- 22 Gourmet Cupcake Recipes: Delicious Cupcake Recipes for Any Occasion
- Exotic Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe To Die For
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix Snack Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Mocktail Recipe
- Pumpkin Punch Recipe, A Fun Fall Drink
- 5-ingredient Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Brownies That Taste Amazing
- Pumpkin Cobbler Recipe – The Perfect Fall Treat