This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Italian Cream Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Recipe names are a funny thing. Take the Italian Cream Cake, for instance. The name suggests that it comes from Italy, right? Nope. Not at all. In fact, there is very little Italian about an Italian Cream Cake. The cake is topped with a tasty cream cheese frosting…but cream cheese isn’t really common in Italian cooking. Mascarpone is. But not cream cheese. It seems that the first recipe for an Italian Cream Cake actually appears in a Dallas, TX newspaper in the mid 1930’s. Some folks say that an Italian baker living the southern part of the U.S. invented the cake…thus the name. No-one really knows. But then again, I’m not sure I really care. Italian Cream Cakes are one heck of a delicious dessert!"
Read NextChocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Cake Mix Bright Orange Halloween Cupcakes
- Adorable And Delicious Octopus Cupcakes Recipe
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Better Than Sex Cupcakes
- Raspberry Orange Cupcakes
- Caramel Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cream Cheese Muffins
- 3-ingredient Apple Pie Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie