Apple Pie Cupcake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These homemade apple pie cupcakes are a light, fluffy cake filled with gooey apple pie filling and topped with a whipped cream frosting! All of the flavors of fall are baked into one delicious cupcake, making it a great addition to any fall party or fun get-together! Plus, these are incredibly simple to make, especially for a homemade cupcake that looks stunning! I think you are going to love biting into one of these cupcakes!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Raspberry Orange Cupcakes
- Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Filling
- Elegant Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Chocolate Italian Wedding Cupcakes
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- Grandma's Echo Cakes
- Donut Muffin Recipes
- Tropical Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes Easy Recipe!
- Mega Extreme Brownie Batter Cupcakes
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mickey Beignets
- Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 4 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake
- Almond Biscotti Recipe With Cranberries
- Fun And Easy Superhero Sundaes
- Cream Puff Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- How To Freeze Peaches