This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Patriotic Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Pillowy buttercream frosting is piped on top of colorful red, white, and blue cake in a cone to mimic the look of an ice cream cone or sundae. These ice cream cone cupcakes are perfect for your patriotic celebrations. Layers of red, white, and blue cake baked inside an ice cream cone and topped with fluffy buttercream frosting make these patriotic ice cream cone cupcakes a showstopping dessert for your 4th of July celebrations! "
Cooking Vessel Sizecupcake pan, hand mixer, mixing bowls, piping bags
- 18 Ice Cream Cones
- 15 1/4 ounces White Cake Mix
- Blue and Red gel food coloring
- 2 cups Unsalted Butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 8 cups Powdered Sugar
- 8 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
Preheat oven to 350F.
Prepare the dry cake mix according to package instructions.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/patriotic-ice-cream-cone-cupcakes/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextTropical Pina Colada Cupcakes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- Tropical Pina Colada Cupcakes
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe
- Patriotic Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Donut Muffin Recipes
- Chocolatey Cauldron Cakes
- Chocolate Bugs Cupcakes
- Shortcut Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- Raspberry Orange Cupcakes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe