This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pot Of Gold Cupcakes
"If you or your kids love St. Patrick's Day as much as we do, these Pot of Gold Cupcakes are perfect for you this year! My kids love getting in the kitchen and helping me make them. Making these cupcakes with your kids will not only bring you a tasty treat but give you quality time with your kids. Cupcakes are a family favorite because they are easy to make and everyone gets their own treat!"
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 dozen Pre-baked Cupcakes
- 1 package Airhead Xtremes Belts Sweetly Sour
- 1 package Mini Reese Cups
- 1 container Gold sequin edible sprinkles or fold pearl sugar sprinkles
- 1 bag Frosting, fitted in a piping bag
Pipe a swirl onto the cupcakes.
Immediately push your airhead rainbow into the icing.
Pipe a small amount of frosting onto the Reeses cup.
Dip it into the sprinkles (this is less messy than dumping sprinkles)
Place the Reeses Cup at the end of the Rainbow.
Read NextCinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes