Apple Crisp Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Apple Crisp Bars are so inviting. There is nothing better than a fresh warm apple dessert filling the air on a cool fall day. These Apple Crisp Bars or so quick and easy but are made from scratch and taste so good. It is the perfect end to any meal. These bars are great for kids' lunches or heated up any time you want a warm apple dessert. Can make it low-carb, dairy-free, low calorie, gluten-free, etc."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
- light brown sugar
- baking soda
- rolled oats
- vanilla extract
- apple pie filling
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- Christmas Peppermint Brownies Gift In A Jar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Copycat Cosmic Brownies Recipe
- Praline Brownies
- Festive And Sweet Candy Corn Cookie Brownie Bars
- Katharine Hepburn's Favorite Brownies
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Chocolate Mint Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie