Almond Bear Claws
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These bear claws are almond-y in the most delicious way possible! Panera made Bear Claws famous, but these really are quite simple to make at home. All you have to do is make an almond filling and fold it up inside of puff pastry. Add a couple of slices to one edge and bend the pastry to look like a bear claw, and that’s it. Nice and easy...perfect for weekend mornings!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Grandma's Country Apple Fritters
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Easy Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
- Almond Bear Claws
- Key Lime Greek Yogurt Scone Recipe
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Apple Dulce de Leche Tart
- Citrus Pavlova by Angel R. Betancourt
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert