Almond Bear Claws
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These bear claws are almond-y in the most delicious way possible! Panera made Bear Claws famous, but these really are quite simple to make at home. All you have to do is make an almond filling and fold it up inside of puff pastry. Add a couple of slices to one edge and bend the pastry to look like a bear claw, and that’s it. Nice and easy...perfect for weekend mornings!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mango Mascarpone Cream Puff Pastries
- Sweetest Cranberry Orange Scones
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Incredible Easy Apple Dumplings
- Easy Apple Cream Cheese Tart
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Almond Bear Claws
- 40 Fabulous French Dessert Recipes
- Cherry Almond Brie Bites
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Microwave Caramels
- Decadent Pumpkin Mousse
- Decadent Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp Easy And Homemade
- Grinch Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cake Mix Muffins
- Simple Peanut Butter Pie No Bake Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- German Chocolate Cake
- Elvis Presley Cake