This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Almond Bear Claws
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"These bear claws are almond-y in the most delicious way possible! Panera made Bear Claws famous, but these really are quite simple to make at home. All you have to do is make an almond filling and fold it up inside of puff pastry. Add a couple of slices to one edge and bend the pastry to look like a bear claw, and that’s it. Nice and easy...perfect for weekend mornings!"
Read NextEasy Lemon Cream Danishes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Easy Braided Cherry Cheese Danish
- Caramel Macchiato Cinnamon Rolls
- Superb Stuffed Crescent Roll Recipe
- Easy S'mores Turnovers
- Easy Apple Puff Pastry Ring
- Cappuccino Eclairs
- Rustic Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe