Warm Apple Streusel Bars
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Apple Streusel Bars are a great treat to satisfy those sweet cravings. This quick and easy dessert recipe takes less than an hour to from start to finish. Your friends and family will be impressed with the fresh apple taste, like a homemade apple pie. They have a simple shortbread crust, gooey cinnamon apple center, and a crunchy pecan streusel on top. They are classic comfort food that will bring a smile to your face on a cool fall day."
Makes: 24 bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- 28 Super Simple Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars