Warm Apple Streusel Bars
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Apple Streusel Bars are a great treat to satisfy those sweet cravings. This quick and easy dessert recipe takes less than an hour to from start to finish. Your friends and family will be impressed with the fresh apple taste, like a homemade apple pie. They have a simple shortbread crust, gooey cinnamon apple center, and a crunchy pecan streusel on top. They are classic comfort food that will bring a smile to your face on a cool fall day."
Makes: 24 bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Indulgent Apple Crescent Roll Recipe
- Creamy Homemade Baked Cannoli
- Perfect Cream Puffs
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Bite-Sized Apple Turnovers
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Glazed Cherry Bars
- Drunken Chocolate Caramel Tart
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars