Warm Apple Streusel Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Apple Streusel Bars are a great treat to satisfy those sweet cravings. This quick and easy dessert recipe takes less than an hour to from start to finish. Your friends and family will be impressed with the fresh apple taste, like a homemade apple pie. They have a simple shortbread crust, gooey cinnamon apple center, and a crunchy pecan streusel on top. They are classic comfort food that will bring a smile to your face on a cool fall day."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Warm Apple Streusel Bars
- Banana Split Cheesecake Rolls
- Polish Fried Pastry Dough
- Easy Strawberry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Pastries
- Mocklava (Easy Baklava)
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donuts
- Easy Lemon Cream Danishes
- Cream Puffs with Vanilla Custard Filling
- Rustic Apple Plum Tarts
- Simple Strawberry Cinnamon Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie